YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
MyPhoneLeash warrants to the original retail purchaser ("you") that the MyPhoneLeash will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of your original purchase (the "Warranty Period"), subject to specific exclusions, identified below.
What Are The Limits Of MyPhoneLeash's Obligations And Liabilities under this Warranty?
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY MYPHONELEASH HAS PROVIDED ABOVE, YOU TAKE THE PRODUCT AND ANY ACCESSORIES "AS IS." MYPHONELEASH MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION CONCERNING THE PRODUCT, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If MyPhoneLeash cannot lawfully disclaim or exclude implied warranties under applicable law, then to the maximum extent possible the duration of such implied warranties shall expire on expiration of the warranty period.
If There Is A Breach Of The Limited Warranty Are There Limits On My Remedies?
THE "REPAIR, REPLACE, OR REFUND" REMEDIES SET OUT BELOW ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES, AND MyPhoneLeash SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND.
What Specifically Does this Warranty Include, and What Does it Exclude?
This limited warranty covers all materials and all workmanship embodied in the MyPhoneLeash only. The limited warranty does not extend to any other items, and does not extend, for example, to:
1. the rotating belt clip,
2. the carabiner clip,
3. cosmetic damage to the product, that does not affect the product's functionality
Who Enjoys The MyPhoneLeash Product Warranty?
MyPhoneLeash extends this warranty only to you, the original retail purchaser of the MyPhoneLeash. If you transfer ownership of the product to someone else, the limitations set out above will continue to apply, but MyPhoneLeash will not provide warranty service to the product's new owner.
What Remedies Are Available: i.e., What Will MyPhoneLeash Do If The Product Presents A Defect?
If a defect arises and you submit a valid claim to MyPhoneLeash within the Warranty Period, then MyPhoneLeash, at its option, will either
1. repair the MyPhoneLeash product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts,
2. exchange the MyPhoneLeash product with a product that is new (or that has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts), or
3. refund to you the purchase price of your MyPhoneLeash product.
Will This Warranty Apply To Replacement Parts?
If MyPhoneLeash repairs or replaces your product, MyPhoneLeash warrants the replacement products or parts against defects in materials and workmanship for that period of time ending on the expiration date of the Warranty Period on the original product. When MyPhoneLeash replaces a product or part, the replacement item becomes your property, while the replaced item becomes MyPhoneLeash's property. When a refund is given, your product becomes MyPhoneLeash's property.
What Steps Should be Taken To Obtain Warranty Service?
If you are certain that the Product is defective, please take the following steps:
1. Pack the Product carefully (preferably in its original packaging).
2. Include in the packaging a copy of the original sales receipt or other evidence of the date of original purchase.
3. Include in the packaging a note (i) that describes the defect that has caused you to return the product, and (ii) that includes a day-time phone number where you can be reached.
4. Ship the packaged Product to MPL Service, P.O.Box ###, Philadelphia, PA 191.
5. At your option, either insure the shipment, or accept the risk if the product is lost or damaged in shipment.
Will Warranty Service Cost Me Anything?
When you ship the Product, you will be responsible for the incidental costs of shipping for warranty service and, if you choose to insure the shipment, of insurance. MyPhoneLeash will return-ship to you products that have been repaired or replaced under warranty, and will pay shipping charges if you use an address in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. possessions and territories). Otherwise, MyPhoneLeash will ship the product to you freight collect. MyPhoneLeash assumes no risk for damage to or loss of the product in transit.
If MyPhoneLeash Determines that a Problem Is Not Covered under Warranty Service, What Will Happen?
If MyPhoneLeash determines that the problem you have identified is not covered under this Limited Warranty, MyPhoneLeash will notify you, and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you. You will then have the option of:
1. obtaining a return of the product (including associated shipping costs charged to you), or
2. requesting repair or replacement service options at current repair/replacement rates.
Will MyPhoneLeash Extend The Warranty Period While My MyPhoneLeash Is Undergoing Warranty Service?
The Warranty Period is not extended during the period of warranty service.
If the Product is Damaged through Misuse, Will the Warranty Still Apply? MyPhoneLeash's Limited Warranty does not apply to damage that is caused:
1. by accident, abuse, misuse, or misapplication of the product;
2. by service performed by anyone other than an authorized MyPhoneLeash service center (acting in the course of fulfilling obligations under this Limited Warranty);
3. by use in conjunction with equipment, parts, conversion kits, subassemblies, or systems not manufactured by, or not approved in writing by MyPhoneLeash.
Does this Warranty Apply Outside the United States?
This warranty is void outside the United States of America and Puerto Rico.
Effect of Warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
No MyPhoneLeash reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If you receive retailer advertising, statements, or other information that conflicts with this Limited Warranty, whether oral or written, you should not rely on such statements.